If you’re in need of construction or remodeling, then you’ve found the right people. At Paramar, “on time” and “on budget” are more than just words, they are the foundation of our company’s success, and the fuel that drives our business. With over 27 years expereince, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands, and your expectations will be met.
Why Choose Paramar?
1. Full Scope Service - When dealing with construction, it’s better to have one company quickly and efficiently execute all work phases from design to permits to construction. At Paramar, we do ALL the work so you don’t have to deal with multiple contractors…all for a low fixed price, with no additional costs in the middle of your construction project.
2. Innovative Designs - Not only do we welcome and encourage interaction in the design process, we also offer an in house design expert so you can get the full scope of the finished product.
3. Compliant With All Applicable ADA and Other Regulations - We are a licensed, insured and bonded General Contractor. We are compliant with all rules and regulations and all architectural and engineering drawings including local approvals and permits. We also provide engineering solutions for building & site deficiencies.
4. Excellent Customer Care - We are onsite and fully involved in every aspect of every project we build. Be confident in knowing that we strive to provide the best customer care for all of our clients. We use technology to expand our communication capabilities, as well as old fashioned conversation. We will be with you every step of the way.
5. Ability to Meet Demanding Schedules and Tight Budgets – Got a tight budget? A nearly impossible deadline? No problem! We are experts when facing these challenges. No matter what your budget or deadline requirements, we will find a solution for you.
6. Preventative Facilities Maintenance - That’s right; we’ll still be there for you after your project is finished. We take care of the following: general repairs, monthly maintenance, drywall repair and installations, complete electrical services, suspended ceiling repair, plumbing services, seasonal change-outs (paint, carpet, ceiling tiles, etc), capital improvements, and signage.
Construction Delivery Methods
General Contracting/CM at Risk – Paramar serves as both construction manager and general contractor employing a large number of skilled craftsmen and trades. We approach each project as a partner with the design team and owner.
Construction Management (Agency) – Using a partnering approach, Paramar helps public owners select experienced, qualified firms with proven performance records for the design and construction team. Working together at the project’s inception, the construction management team can quickly identify and resolve potential project challenges.
Design-Build – Utilizing design-build provides single-source responsibility and the potential for rapid completion. Integrated design, construction planning and an accelerated schedule are hallmarks of this approach. Paramar fosters open communication and teamwork that is a necessary condition for successful design-build.
Program Management – With this approach, the emphasis is on developing programmatic solutions that extend beyond a single project. The program is managed by and accountable to a small staff of professionals, providing great efficiencies, construction and design fee savings, control of quality and scheduling, and fiduciary responsibilities for the Owner.
Job Order Contracting (JOC) – With an emphasis on partnering and teamwork between owners and contractors, JOC provides the methodology to execute a wide variety of indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, fixed price, multiple simultaneous orders for renovation, rehabilitation and repair work for large facilities and infrastructures. Working closely with our JOC partners, Paramar simplifies the processes of contracting resulting in faster delivery times.
Paramar, LLC • PO Box 72431 • Phoenix, AZ 85050 • Bus. 602.688.4774 • Fax. 623.249.6470